Friday, August 22, 2008

"...the evil one"

Today, I found my doppelgänger. Wiki defines it as: "...any double of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin." You probably think I'm crazy, or believe that I was to hasty and that I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Ok, lets take a look at this twin. His alias name is "Mystro" according to his profile. He's a male, residing in Canada (which I must confess, is not very convincing..Canada is a very big country) But here's the shocking facts. Take a look at this so called "Mystro"'s interests:

Similarly, I, too, am interested in Computers, biking, TV, books, Movies, ENGINEERING, friends and etc...
As for Music taste: I love Muse, and Pink Floyd and of course Queen.

Ok, you're still skeptical, I don't blame you, here's another proof. Looking at this mysterious shadow of mine, his last blog entry was July 7th, 2004. He was working on a summer project to build his own computer. It's here where the line is clearly drawn. As I stare down at his webpage, with the eerie glow of the computer screen projected on my face, a shiver crawls down my spine which could only be explained from a shriek of terror. Looking at his list of specs for his sub par piece of machine was all the evidence I could muster.

In the mean time, July 2004, I had just finished high school and got a handsome sum from my parents, and was eager to start university in a couple of months. I deserved to have something new and powerful for University. [I am sure you see where this is going]. So with the money I got, I went out to buy components to...build my own computer. I don't need to go into detail, but his specs almost matched mine, except for his poor choice of an AMD 2400+. Mine was a stunning AMD 3200+. All other components aside, it was disturbingly similar.

I hope you're feeling unease as I do right now. Because I forgot to mention one thing..."In some mythologies, seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. Queen Elizabeth I of England was shocked to see her doppelganger laid out on her bed. The queen died shortly thereafter." (wikipedia)

So now that we know this person is my double, it's hard to pin him as the "evil" twin, this guy could be a nice guy, who helps people and has never hurt a fly. On the other hand, I'm not the nicest guy in the bunch. I'm quite mysterious in my own ways, no one knows exactly what my intentions are. And I have certainly plotted several evil schemes in the past. Which only leaves one thing......I am the evil one.

So it's in my professional opinion that I should get rid of this "Mystro", before he gets rid of me. It's not as easy as it may seem; Referring to the Medusa paradox..how can you kill Medusa without looking at her and turning into stone?

This good "Mystro" is my kryptonite and anyone out there could use this weakness against me.

....I shall have the last laugh

See you on the dark side,

Evil Mystro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That and you are probably the only two people to admit to liking "The Rock". Terrible Movie.

counter


SEO